- Using Structured Water in shrimp larvae, farms have demonstrated growth enhancement of the algae Chatoceres Mullerii, which is a fundamental link in the food chain of post larvae, obtaining an increment of 80% in fatty acids, 42% in carotenes and 20% in total chlorophyll.
- The bio tests carried out with post-larvae grown in Structured Water show an optimum bronchial development of 98%.
- The 11-12 days old larvae increased its length up to 6mm. This is a 20% increase in size in comparison with larvae grown in untreated water. In addition to this size improvement, the postlarvae showed a longer survival time under extreme stress conditions. Also, the larvae survival rate increased from 70% to 90%.
- Structured Water decreases the need for chemicals and probiotics for bacteriological control in larvae tanks, which achieves savings in the cost of products, energy and labour.
- The same advantages apply to fish farms.
- Structured Water also can improve algae for food supplement production, such as spirulina, and biofuel production.