- In ponds, the water stays clear due to higher oxygen content.
- Irrigation systems, mainly dropping systems, keep its original efficiency, preventing obstructions in droppers and sprayers created by calcium and magnesium deposits. Structured Water can clear systems that are already partly blocked.
- Soil permeability and quality are improved.
- Substantial water savings can be achieved due to a stronger radicular system of the plants, which increases its capacity for absorbing water and nutrients from the soil.
- This translates to a better water-growth ratio.
- Structured Water removes limescale build-up on ornamental plant leaves, which is the cause for 20 % of failing in quality control.
- White stains on leaves also reduce plant growth due to the obstruction of foliar pores.